Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fashion Interview With My Mom

I chose to interview Donna, my mom, because she is the one person who knows the best about fashion. Ever since she was a little girl, she was always getting into her mom's clothes and jewelry and dressing up. She is always up to date on what is in style and what to wear. She is the one who inspired me to be such a fashion diva. Hopefully with this interview, it will help others choose to love fashion just as much as my mom does!

Me: I am going to ask you a few questions about fashion, your views on it, and some personal favorites are you ready?                                                        

Donna: Yes.

Me: What is it about fashion that you love so much?

Donna: You can create your own identity. It's a way to express yourself. It's the way you can set yourself apart from everyone else. I would say that's the one thing I like about fashion.

Me: Where are some of your favorite places to shop?

Donna: Nordstroms, Cache, White House Black Market, and Ralph Lauren.

Me: What would be considered your definition of fashion?

Donna: Ever changing. Something is always changing. That definition sums it up in two words.

Me: How does fashion affect your life?

Donna: It's given me a very overcrowded closet. It makes me want to go shopping and buy the latest and greatest clothing and jewelry.

Me: What are some of your favorite clothing/jewelry pieces that you own?

Donna: My wedding ring, a couple pieces from Ectera, and my hats.

Me: How has you fashion changed since you were a kid?

Donna: Some fashion comes in and out of style. Things that were popular in the '70s are now popular in the '90s and today. It has never really drastically changed, it just seems to keep revolving.

Me: How picky are you with what you buy and wear?

Donna: I'm not very picky as long as it fits well. I'm pretty open to any styles and I'll try on anything. The main thing is is that it fits.

Me: If you could give any fashion advice to anyone, what would it be?

Donna: Don't overdo accessories. Keep the bulk to a minimum. Only accent one certain piece. Also, find a style that fits you and then get creative with it. You may never know what you'll come up with.

Me: Alright, that concludes my fashion interview with my mom. Thank you for your time!

Donna: You're welcome!

That concludes my interview with my mom. She had very good answers and was on top of answering the questions. She enjoyed me interviewing her because it was on a topic she loves to talk about!
 




Photo Courtesy: http://goo.gl/CKOKs

3 comments:

  1. I like that you go to your mom for fashion advice. I also lie your song choice. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is the best person I know to turn too when it comes to fashion! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete