Photo Courtesy: http://goo.gl/WwOzP
* I made my own list of what I thought was the top ten places for teens to shop at.*
- Abercrombie and Fitch: A popular clothing store in the mall. They are always getting the latest clothes in their store. Although, it is not the cheapest place to shop. The cheapest thing in there is probably $20. Sometimes, they have models that stand outside their store and show off their clothes.
- Aeropostale: This is also a popular store in the mall. They mostly sell slim fitted shirts and pants/shorts/capris. Aeropostale's clothes are much cheaper than some of the other popular stores. Most people shop there because of that reason. The best time to shop there is in the spring and summer.
- American Eagle: The clothes that American Eagle sells are more casual and modern. Personally, it is one of my favorite stores to shop. It is not as cheap as Aeropostale, but it is not as expensive as Abercrombie and Fitch. That is the best place to get jeans in the fall/winter time.
- Charlotte Russe: This store is for teens that like to express themselves more in clothing. There are not many "normal" clothes in this store. They are all eye catching and exotic. Their clothes are very reasonable at pricing.
- dELiA's: Unlike the other stores, there is not many dELiA's around. It is kind of a mixture between American Eagle and Aeropostale. dELiA's mostly sells modern slim fitted shirts and different colored pants. They are somewhat expensive.
- Forever 21: This is my all time favorite store! This store has any piece of clothing you can possibly think of. They sell modern and vintage clothing. The prices are very reasonable and they have more jewelry than any other clothing store I know!
- Hollister: This store is similar to Abercrombie and Fitch. They sell pretty much the same kind of clothes. Hollister is always updated on the latest fashion sense. Pricing at Hollister is a tad bit cheaper than Abercrombie & Fitch, but not too much cheaper.
- Pac Sun: Pac Sun is the type of store that sells clothes you would see being worn in the beachy parts of California. It is kind of like surfing clothes. I never seem to find anything I like in there, but it still seems to be popular to other people. Some of their clothing is expensive and some of it is cheaper.
- Urban Outfitters: The only clothing Urban Outfitters sells is vintage clothing. Everything in that store looks like something you'd wear 20 years ago. But, the vintage look is very popular today and you see a lot of that type of clothing in magazines. It is a very expensive store.
- Victoria Secret PINK: The Victoria Secret PINK collection is made up of sweat pants, hoodies, and t-shirts. Also, yoga pants are part of the collection as well. This is the place where teens and most college students shop at. They are very pricey, but it's worth it.