Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why Fashion?



I chose to do a blog on the latest fashion and what’s hot and what’s not. I think it is important for everyone to be updated on the fashion sense of today’s world. I’ve always been interested in fashion and being up to date on the latest clothing, accessories, and styles.


 I’m always going shopping looking for the latest and greatest. Fashion is a way to express your personality in clothing form. What you wear can describe a lot about who you are. The most important items of fashion are: shirts, pants, dresses, accessories, hand bags, and shoes. This blog will cover all of these items in a fun way.


 I will also give tips on shopping and how to match your clothes correctly. I will also tell you about my favorite aspects of fashion and why I take it so seriously. I will express my opinion on what I think is hot and what’s not. It is important to be aware of what famous fashion designers are designing and what they think is in style. I will be giving tips from famous designers and tabloids as well. 


I might touch a little bit on make-up and hair styles that will go along with what you are wearing. There are also certain hair styles and ways to put on make-up that are in style, believe it or not. 


The main purpose of this blog is to help the people of society be up to date with what is going on in the fashion world. I will be giving a lot of tips that hopefully you can use to help you better yourself. It is just a fun blog to help express your inner beauty with the outer clothes. People that are interested in fashion remind me of the perfect live Barbie doll that you can dress up.

Fashion Photo available at:
http://goo.gl/7fsp9 









3 comments:

  1. I'm the total opposite. I honestly have no fashion sense, but maybe I can learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be able to teach you a lot of things about the fashion world and hopefully it'll change your thoughts on fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really connects to you a lot Mrs. Prissy Pants!!!!
    Anyways I like how you go into detail about the clothing and shopping location choices.!!

    ReplyDelete